Weston Netball Club are holding trials for prospective new members.
WESTON Netball Club is holding its team trials for the coming season (September 2011-May 2012) on June 6 and would like to encourage as many ladies as possible to come along.
The club, formerly known as Swallows Netball Club, was formed in 1988 and has four successful squads.
The first team play in Regional Division 1 following promotion this year, the second team play in Division 1 of the Avon League following promotion last year, the third team plays in Division 6 of the Avon League and in the Premier Division of the Weston League, while the fourth team plays in Division 1 of the Weston League.
The open trials will be run by external selectors and are for all ages and abilities, but the club particularly wants to encourage ladies looking to play regional and county netball (for a place in the 1st and 2nd teams).
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested, pop along to the trials on June 6 at 7pm on the outdoor courts at Priory School in Worle or e-mail chair person Kelly Redman on email@example.com
- 1 Weston accountant sees business thrive during lockdowns
- 2 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 3 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston
- 4 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 5 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 6 Secondary school to expand to second site expected to cost £30million
- 7 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people
- 8 Housing development for greenfield site in Nailsea approved
- 9 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 10 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal