Professional coaching offered at Lympsham
Lympsham Tennis Club is offering professional coaching after Alastair Gregory was appointed as head coach.
LYMPSHAM Tennis Club is now offering professional coaching for all abilities and ages and has appointed professional head coach Alastair Gregory in order to provide coaching.
Alastair has over 17 years experience as a club coach in the local area, and said: “Lympsham is a friendly club looking to engage with everyone in the local community, from tiny tots to the senior members of the local villages. The new programme is suitable for any age and any ability, and we are seeking to strengthen both the social and league aspects of the club.”
Courses include tiny tots, which is for under-5s, through to junior and adult coaching, individual performance coaching, and a really fun ladies’ morning, which is always popular.
Lympsham boasts multiple league teams in summer and winter, achieving high standards throughout.
You may also want to watch:
The club offers good value for money, with some of the lowest membership fees available including concessionary rates. The club has two floodlight courts, a great social side and the Lympsham Pavilion for a post-tennis drink.
Whether you are a beginner, a rusty returner or an experienced league player, you will find a warm welcome at Lympsham.
- 1 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 2 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 3 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 4 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 5 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Blue plaque installed for famous actress
- 8 Customers urged to support local pubs, restaurants and cafes to boost hospitality sector
- 9 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 10 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
For further details, contact the club through firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alastair Gregory on 07970 389552.
THE men’s tennis teams continued their season of mixed fortunes when the A team entertained Victoria and despite Lympsham’s first pair losing their match, the final result saw the home team gaining nine valuable points in their efforts to gain promotion to Division 1.
Lympsham B’s spirits remain buoyant despite losing away in a tricky fixture to Winscombe A. With two weeks of the season remaining, club captain Charlie Hart is rallying his troops for a big finish to the summer campaign.