Club RallySport West followed last months successful K&R Mitsubishi Stages Rally at Brean Leisure Park with a special Rally Sport evening.
LOCALLY-based Club RallySport West followed last month’s successful K&R Mitsubishi Stages Rally at Brean Leisure Park with a special Rally Sport evening, held at the Commodore Hotel.
The evening was well supported by members and guests and club chairman Rod McKenna opened the evening by expressing gratitude to all those who assisted with the running of this year’s rally.
In particular, the title sponsor, K&R Mitsubishi of Taunton for their continued support of the event, along with the rally’s other partners, PIAA, Permashine, KallKwik and Wiseman Dairies.
The evening continued with a preview showing of the rally film from this year’s event and the presentation of a cheque to the Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance, totalling more than �1,100.
You may also want to watch:
Awards were also presented to Taunton-based father and son team, Tim and James Self, who finished the rally in 10th position and best CRSW crew in their Mitsubishi Evo RS.
Also at a recent regional awards ceremony, the club was presented with a Rally of the Year trophy for the rally run at Brean in 2011.
- 1 Fears for Weston General Hospital A&E's future after top doctor resigns
- 2 Sewage emissions report reveals Weston affected by at least 93 sewage spills in the past year
- 3 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 4 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 5 Cash and necklaces stolen in Weston-super-Mare burglary
- 6 Temporary traffic lights set to be installed in main road for three weeks
- 7 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 8 Christmas lights display for Weston Hospicecare
- 9 Calls to scrap housing plan to create "people's forest" in Weston
- 10 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait