Rebels face up to the Lions
Somerset Rebels are looking for victory against Leicester Lions to take them through to the grand final.
WITH last Friday’s play-off group match against Leicester falling victim to the rain, the Cases Somerset Rebels will now face the Lions tomorrow evening (Fri) at the Oaktree Arena.
A win by seven points or more will be sufficient to take the Rebels through to the grand final that will determine the 2012 Premier League champions.
Leicester and Newcastle, the other side in the three-team group, met each other home and away this weekend, and with them both winning their respective home matches.
“There is everything to play for on Friday night,” said Rebels promoter Debbie Hancock, “and to make it doubly exciting, Leicester still have a chance to make it through to the play-off final themselves.”
You may also want to watch:
“With the Rebels already through to the League Cup final, these are exciting times at the Oaktree Arena, and I would urge all Rebels fans to get along on Friday night to support the team as they look to book their place in the championship grand final.”
- 1 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 2 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 3 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 4 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 5 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 6 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 7 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Two charged with burglary and fraud