Rebels hit 60-point barrier for fourth time
- Credit: Archant
Somerset Rebels recorded a 60-point haul for the fourth successive home match at the Oaktree Arena.
THE Cases Somerset Rebels continued their impressive home form with a 68-24 demolition of the Redcar Bears at the Oaktree Arena.
It was the fourth week in succession the Rebels have passed the 60-point barrier, with Nick Morris and Olly Allen both unbeaten by an opponent.
Morris top scored with a 14 (paid 15) maximum, followed by Todd Kurtz with 13 (paid 15), Olly Allen (12), Pontus Aspgren (9+1), Charles Wright (8+2), Paul Starke (6+2) and Brady Kurtz (6).
Morris’ performance saw him pick up the rider of the night award, presented by the proprietor of Dunston House in Burnham.
You may also want to watch:
The Rebels will be looking to continue their recent excellent run of form when they welcome the Sheffield Tigers to the Oaktree Arena tomorrow night (7.30pm) in the Premier League.
THE Rebels have announced a summer special to their admission prices with the re-branding of their junior admission category to that of young adult.
- 1 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 2 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston
- 3 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 4 Secondary school to expand to second site expected to cost £30million
- 5 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 6 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 7 Mike begins monumental challenge for Weston-super-Mare causes
- 8 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 9 Dog falls off side of Brean Down
- 10 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
The upper age to which the reduced admission price of £4 applies is to be extended to include anyone aged 18 and under.