Rebels moved up to second place
- Credit: Archant
Somerset Rebels raced to a 57-34 victory over Berwick to take second place in the Premier League.
THE Somerset duo of Jason Doyle and Josh Grajczonek both scored maximums as the Rebels raced to a 57-34 victory over Berwick to secure second place in the Premier League.
There was also an inspired home debut by Charles Wright, who scored a paid 13 for his new club as they closed to within a point of Ipswich at the top.
Overall, it was another fine all-round performance by the Rebels, with four riders returning double figures – Doyle (15), Grajczonek (13+2), Alex Davies (12) and 10+3 from Wright.
Tomorrow night (Fri), the Rebels host current league leaders the Ipswich Witches at the Oaktree Arena.
You may also want to watch:
The dates have been arranged for Somerset’s knockout cup semi-final replay against Edinburgh. The first leg will be at home on September 18, with the decider taking place at Edinburgh on September 20.
- 1 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 2 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 3 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 4 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 5 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 6 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 7 Puxton Park to open trampoline park, gym and segway course
- 8 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 9 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 10 Grant to provide accommodation for rough sleepers in North Somerset