Rugby brothers honoured at Priory
International rugby players and Priory Community School students Josh and Jake Caulfield have their photos on display in their reception area.
PRIORY Community School Academy has displayed large portrait pictures of student Josh Caulfield and his brother Jake in reception, as their rugby careers go from strength to strength.
Year 11 student Josh has now signed for Exeter Chiefs just weeks after returning from playing in a triple-winning England Under-16s tour against France, Scotland and the USA.
Meanwhile Jake, who also played for England Under-16s, is thriving for Ulster and the Ireland Under-20s.
The Academy Trust school has now displayed large portrait pictures of the brothers in their England strips, near to the framed and signed England shirt of ex-student Nigel Redman, who played for Bath and the British Lions.
You may also want to watch:
Josh will start at the Exeter Chiefs in September. He has been rated as one of the highest-performing rugby players of his age in the country.
Priory director of rugby, Jamie Biddle, said: “We want to honour and mark the achievements of our sporting heroes and this is why both brothers have been displayed in our reception area.”
- 1 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 2 Dog falls off side of Brean Down
- 3 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 4 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 5 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people
- 6 Council tax set to rise in North Somerset
- 7 Council reveals cost for new primary school
- 8 Chef with Michelin star experience shares 'ultimate winters seafood' recipe
- 9 Secondary school to expand to allow 900 more pupils
- 10 School producing science champions