Hornets 2nd XV came away with a 36-3 victory at Keynsham.
Hornets 2nd XV 36 pts
Keynsham 3 pts
THE seconds dominated at the scrum and at the breakdowns and came away with a 36-3 victory over Keynsham.
It didn’t take long for wing C Hull to cross over for the try, before Keynsham replied with a penalty. Hard running from the forwards, saw Hornets work their way back up the field and S Vinnicombe touched down under the posts, with M Sheridan adding the extras.
You may also want to watch:
With the forwards constantly gaining ground, and the backs running hard, B Cox crossed for his first try of the season.
After the break, D Nettleton scored a try and quick ball through the backs saw S Owens show his pace and cross the try line. Both tries were converted by Sheridan. With Hornets keeping Keynsham under pressure, Sheridan crashed over to score the final try.
- 1 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 2 Housing development for greenfield site in Nailsea approved
- 3 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people
- 4 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 5 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston
- 6 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 7 Mike begins monumental challenge for Weston-super-Mare causes
- 8 Secondary school to expand to second site expected to cost £30million
- 9 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 10 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes