Seven-a-side start for Banwell & Churchill
Banwell & Churchill Cricket Club open their season with their annual seven-a-side tournament.
BANWELL and Churchill Cricket Club start their season on Sunday with their annual seven-a-side tournament.
Their 1st XI will be competing in a round-robin event against local village sides: Allerton, Axbridge, Litton and Wookey Hole. Matches start at 9.45am and continue throughout the day to finish at 5pm.
Spectators are most welcome. Food and drink will be on sale.
WITH the new season fast approaching, Uphill Castle Cricket Club will be holding its youth registration night on April 15.
You may also want to watch:
If you have children between the ages nine to 16 years, why not come along and give it try. The club run sides at Under-11, 13, 15 and 17.
Coaching takes place every Wednesday from 6.30-8pm and we look forward to welcoming both old and new members. The club is situated on the Bridgwater Road. opposite Broadoak Mathematics and Computing College.
- 1 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 2 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 3 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 4 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 5 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 6 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 7 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Two charged with burglary and fraud