Shipham link up with Bristol City
Shipham Football Club have recently made a link with the Bristol City Community Trust.
SHIPHAM AFC, who play in the Weston & District Football League, have recently made a link with the Bristol City Community Trust.
The trust are there to deliver community football and educational activities on behalf of Bristol City FC. The link-up has seen Bristol City legend Scott Murray taking Shipham’s training sessions on a regular basis, alongside colleagues Amy Kington and Vicky Barlow.
The players benefit from expert coaching from Scott as well as being taught drills used by professional footballers. The managers of the teams are also benefitting from having the opportunity to learn from Scott, who is a qualified coach.
The training certainly seems to be having an impact as both teams are chasing promotion from their respective divisions this season.
You may also want to watch:
Shipham are a progressive club and have two ambitious and successful teams as well as an over-35s team.
For sponsorship opportunities (especially kit sponsors for next season), please contact chairman Adam Dury on email@example.com
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 8 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 9 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 10 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released
For all playing enquiries, please contact reserve team manager Joe Rowsell on firstname.lastname@example.org or www.clubwebsite.co.uk/shipham