Shipham link up with Bristol City
Shipham Football Club have recently made a link with the Bristol City Community Trust.
SHIPHAM AFC, who play in the Weston & District Football League, have recently made a link with the Bristol City Community Trust.
The trust are there to deliver community football and educational activities on behalf of Bristol City FC. The link-up has seen Bristol City legend Scott Murray taking Shipham’s training sessions on a regular basis, alongside colleagues Amy Kington and Vicky Barlow.
The players benefit from expert coaching from Scott as well as being taught drills used by professional footballers. The managers of the teams are also benefitting from having the opportunity to learn from Scott, who is a qualified coach.
The training certainly seems to be having an impact as both teams are chasing promotion from their respective divisions this season.
You may also want to watch:
Shipham are a progressive club and have two ambitious and successful teams as well as an over-35s team.
For sponsorship opportunities (especially kit sponsors for next season), please contact chairman Adam Dury on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 9 Planking your way to better health
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
For all playing enquiries, please contact reserve team manager Joe Rowsell on email@example.com or www.clubwebsite.co.uk/shipham