Simon wins at Shiplate
Latest results from Shiplate Farm Fisheries match.
TWENTY-five anglers fished the Hawthorns and the Westpool as separate matches at Shiplate Farm Fisheries in Bleadon.
Both Dean Malin and Simon Ryall fished maggot and casters to the far banks, and Ryall also used chopped worm.
Results – Westpool: Simon Ryall 20lb 7oz; David Romain 19lb 11oz; Craig Little 18lb 15oz. Silvers went to Johnny Page 8lb 4oz (12lb 11oz total weight).
The Hawthorns: Dean Malin 38lb 3oz; Alan Healey 16lb 6oz; Andy France 14lb 3oz. Silvers went to Dan White 0.7oz (total weight 12lb 1oz).
You may also want to watch:
Twenty-four anglers took part in a match on the Hawthorns and Westpool, 12 on each lake.
Results: Tony Rixon (81.8lb), peg 6 Westpool; Chris Fox (50.1lb), peg 2 Hawthorns; Steve Wynne (38lb), peg 6 Hawthorns; Phil Harding (36.4lb), peg 14 Hawthorns; Martin McMahon (32.4lb), peg 5 Hawthorns; Martin Lenaghan (30.5lb), peg 11 Hawthorns.
- 1 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 2 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 3 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 4 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 5 Sewage emissions report reveals Weston affected by at least 93 sewage spills in the past year
- 6 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 7 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 8 Cash and necklaces stolen in Weston-super-Mare burglary
- 9 North Somerset online choir to bring Christmas cheer
- 10 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
Silvers went to Alan Oram on peg 13 (Westpool) with 10.13lb, comprising of one big bream plus some smaller fish, again taken on dead maggot.