Six teams qualify for floodlit knockout stages
- Credit: Archant
Six team have qualified for the knockout stages of the Winscombe Floodlit Tournament.
THE second week of the annual Winscombe Floodlit Tournament has seen six teams qualify for the knockout stages.
In Group A, Congresbury B were the winners with Nailsea B runners-up. In Group B, Winscombe A were the winners and Victoria E runners-up; while in Group D, The Tominators go through with Wells B as runners-up.
All these matches to be played tomorrow (Friday).
Results: Congresbury B 24, Nailsea C 22; Nailsea B 19, Victoria B 16; Ashcombe A 17, Winscombe B 19; Wyrral Park A 19, Mark Moor A 15; The Tominators 25, Wells B 12; Burnham on Sea A 22, Wedmore B 7; Wrington B 19, Wrington A 15; Wells C 17, St Andrews B 12; Winscombe D 14, St Andrews A 16; Banwell B 17, Wrington C 12; Winscombe C 20, Wells A 12; Winscombe W 12, Congresbury D 23; Winscombe A 16, Wyrral Park A 15; Mark Moor A 17, Victoria E 14; Winscombe K 18, Banwell A 18; Nailsea A 32, Clevedon Prom 10; Nailsea C 16, Nailsea B 21.
You may also want to watch:
Victoria B 17, Congresbury B 15; Congresbury D 19, Burnham A 17; Wrington A 12, The Tominators 25; Winscombe W 9, Wedmore B 28; Wells B 18, Wrington B 16; Winscombe A 12, Victoria E 13; Winscombe C 13, St Andrews B 18; Banwell A 23, Ashcombe A 18; Winscombe B 6, Winscombe K 18; Wells A 22, Wells C 6; St Andrews A 13, Banwell B 20; Wrington C 13, Winscombe D 26; Clevedon Prom B 17, Winscombe J 18; Wells B 31,Wrington A 9; Nailsea C 18, Victoria B 19; The Tominators 26, Wrington B 13; Nailsea B 15, Congresbury B 19; Mark Moor A 14, Winscombe A 16; Burnham on Sea A 25, Winscombe W 17; Victoria E 16, Wyrral Park A 15; Banwell A 12, Winscombe B 17.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 4 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 5 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 6 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences