Sky TV duo return to the Oaktree Arena
Sky Sports TV duo Kelvin Tatum and Nigel Pearson return to the Oaktree Arena on February 7.
Kelvin Tatum, who hosted a memorable night of celebration for Somerset last month, is set to return to the Oaktree Arena alongside TV colleague Nigel Pearson in February.
The Sky Sports duo will be back for a third successive year on February 7 with their stage tour where they will be talking about all aspects of the sport just a month before the new season.
Tatum and Pearson have formed a successful TV partnership, both for domestic coverage and the world championship which sees them travelling throughout Europe in the summer.
Tatum has revealed how they are back by popular demand after his visit for the end-of-season awards night shortly after the Cases Rebels had secured the Premier League title.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I had a smashing night there as guest host at their presentation night. I was told Nigel and I simply had to go back and it means Somerset becomes the only venue where we have been in all three years of the tour.
“We always enjoy plenty of banter with the Somerset crowd and the Hancock family are very welcoming. We’re pleased to be going back.”
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 5 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 6 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 7 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 8 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 9 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 10 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
Pearson, meanwhile, is delighted to see the club promoted to the rebranded SGB Premiership and that means the Sky Sports cameras will be back at the Oaktree.
Tickets are £8 in advance from sportstalkevents.co.uk/bookingoffice or £10 on the door if any places remain. Alternatively they are available from the Oaktree clubhouse.