Somerset Rebels aiming for play-off spot
- Credit: Archant
The Somerset Rebels are in a good position for a Premier League play-off spot after defeating Peterborough at the Oaktree Arena.
THE Somerset Cases Rebels kept up their quest for a Premier League play-off spot with a 57-35 victory over Peterborough.
The Rebels returned to the Oaktree Arena for their final home league fixture of the year and moved up to second spot in the table.
A full strength squad dominated the match and Paul Starke was top scorer with 11+2. He was well backed up by Josh Grajczonek (10+1), Brady Kurtz (9+1), Rasmus Jensen (9+1), Charles Wright (9) and Richie Worrall (9).
Tomorrow (Friday), there is no league action at the Oaktree Arena, but a Cases Somerset Rebels representative side will entertain an old rival, when they take on the revamped Exeter Falcons in a National League level challenge match.
You may also want to watch:
More details of this meeting can be found on the Rebels website www.somersetrebels.co/homepage
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 4 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 5 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 6 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 7 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival
- 8 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted
- 9 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 10 FA Cup: Weston AFC drawn to play Dorking Wanderers in third qualifying round