Somerset Rebels aiming for play-off spot
- Credit: Archant
The Somerset Rebels are in a good position for a Premier League play-off spot after defeating Peterborough at the Oaktree Arena.
THE Somerset Cases Rebels kept up their quest for a Premier League play-off spot with a 57-35 victory over Peterborough.
The Rebels returned to the Oaktree Arena for their final home league fixture of the year and moved up to second spot in the table.
A full strength squad dominated the match and Paul Starke was top scorer with 11+2. He was well backed up by Josh Grajczonek (10+1), Brady Kurtz (9+1), Rasmus Jensen (9+1), Charles Wright (9) and Richie Worrall (9).
Tomorrow (Friday), there is no league action at the Oaktree Arena, but a Cases Somerset Rebels representative side will entertain an old rival, when they take on the revamped Exeter Falcons in a National League level challenge match.
You may also want to watch:
More details of this meeting can be found on the Rebels website www.somersetrebels.co/homepage
- 1 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 2 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 3 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 4 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 5 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 6 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 7 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 8 North Somerset online choir to bring Christmas cheer
- 9 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 10 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s