Somerset Rebels record two more league victories
- Credit: Archant
The Somerset Rebels recorded another two Premier League victories, away at Rye House Rockets and home to the Berwick Bandits.
The Cases Somerset Rebels recorded another two Premier League victories, with successes away at Rye House Rockets and a home win against the Berwick Bandits.
Away at the Rockets home circuit in Hoddesdon, the Rebels recorded a narrow and exciting 47-45 victory.
Rohan Tungate had put in a match winning performance, with 10+1, despite an early exclusion, including his two wins, which not only came at a vital time, but also against the oppositions top man.
He was supported by skipper Josh Grajczonek, with nine points and Jake Allen with paid 10pts (7+3), again with an exclusion.
You may also want to watch:
The win leaves the Rebels top of the table and maintains their 100 per cent league record this season, as well as avenging the early season blot on the copy book.
Against the Berwick Bandits at the Oak Tree Arena, the Rebels romped to a 56-34 victory to maintain their unbeaten Premier League record.
- 1 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 4 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 5 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 6 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 7 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Two charged with burglary and fraud
Tungate scored a paid maximum from five rides, who also had Josh Grajczonek (11) and Charles (10) scoring double figures.
The Rebels are back in action again tomorrow night (Friday) for the visit of the Peterborough Panthers and then travel to Scunthorpe on Sunday.