Somerton sunk by five tries
Burnham seconds sunk Somerset with five tries at home.
Burnham 2nd XV 31 pts
Somerton 13 pts
BURNHAM seconds ran in five tries to sink Somerton at home.
The Seasiders started strongly and a break down the wing instrumented by Matt Mitchell, supported by Alex Watkins, set up Elliot Donnelly for the first score. Soon after, Hayden Tuttiet exploited a gap scoring under the posts, converted by Will Conway.
You may also want to watch:
The visitors hit back, but were kept out by tackles by Edwards, Collings, Osgood and Granville until their pressure paid off with a converted try and followed this up with a penalty.
After the break, good work by Conway set up Mason for a try. Somerton were rewarded for their efforts with another penalty. The hosts hit back again with a try by James Aldred, converted by Conway.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 4 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 5 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 6 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 7 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
Mason appeared again from a link-up with Conway for Watkins to score by the posts converted by Conway to finish the scoring.