Somerton sunk by five tries
Burnham seconds sunk Somerset with five tries at home.
Burnham 2nd XV 31 pts
Somerton 13 pts
BURNHAM seconds ran in five tries to sink Somerton at home.
The Seasiders started strongly and a break down the wing instrumented by Matt Mitchell, supported by Alex Watkins, set up Elliot Donnelly for the first score. Soon after, Hayden Tuttiet exploited a gap scoring under the posts, converted by Will Conway.
You may also want to watch:
The visitors hit back, but were kept out by tackles by Edwards, Collings, Osgood and Granville until their pressure paid off with a converted try and followed this up with a penalty.
After the break, good work by Conway set up Mason for a try. Somerton were rewarded for their efforts with another penalty. The hosts hit back again with a try by James Aldred, converted by Conway.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 3 Pupil awarded new bike for attending every lesson
- 4 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 5 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 6 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 7 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 8 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 9 Pilot dairy facility opens in food innovation centre
- 10 Weston schools to reintroduce extra-curricular clubs
Mason appeared again from a link-up with Conway for Watkins to score by the posts converted by Conway to finish the scoring.