Sparring at Strikeback
- Credit: Archant
A successful day at Strikeback Gym saw amateur boxers and kickboxers come together for a coaching/sparring morning.
A SUCCESSFUL day at Strikeback Gym saw amateur boxers and kickboxers come together for a coaching/sparring morning.
Numerous fighters from various clubs around the region attended the new gym at Lynx Crescent, Weston, where Master George Katsimpas put them through their paces.
The training team at Strikeback were pleased with the turnout and will be running more of these events in the near future.
The Strikeback kickboxing fight team used the morning as a training session prior to heading to Yeovil this Sunday for their first competition.
You may also want to watch:
Strikeback would like to welcome all newcomers and experienced boxers and kickboxers to their new training facility, where everyone will be made to feel part of a team.
Strikeback are open to develop and assist in fitness and discipline of the body and mind. The club would also like to announce the start of our itsdiscipline, Wu Shu Ky Karate with 3rd Dan instructor Richard Hill. Wu Shu Ky is a combination of traditional karate with Ju Jitsu.
- 1 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 2 Dog falls off side of Brean Down
- 3 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 4 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 5 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people
- 6 Council tax set to rise in North Somerset
- 7 Council reveals cost for new primary school
- 8 Chef with Michelin star experience shares 'ultimate winters seafood' recipe
- 9 Secondary school to expand to allow 900 more pupils
- 10 School producing science champions
All the classes can be seen on the club’s website www.strikebackgym.co.uk or contact Greg on 07753 615314 for further details.
The club hope to see you all soon at our brilliant facility supported by Hatton Boxing and Frankie & Benny Restaurant Weston.