Sponsor deal extended at Weston
- Credit: Archant
Weston Cricket Club have announced a continuation of their sponsorship partnership with locally-based email marketing and contact management firm, intouchcrm.
AHEAD of the new season, Weston Cricket Club have announced a continuation of their sponsorship partnership with locally-based email marketing and contact management firm, intouchcrm.
The deal, which will see sponsorship of the club’s playing kit for all teams, will last for a further two seasons through to September 2014.
The company’s branding will also be displayed at the club’s Devonshire Road ground.
On signing the deal, intouchcrm CEO James White said: “We are proud to be extending our sponsorship deal with Weston Cricket Club. We firmly believe in investing in local talent and as keen sports people ourselves, we want to see Weston Cricket Club prosper.
You may also want to watch:
“We believe it will be an exciting two years for us as our business continues to grow and were proud to support great organisations in our home town.”
Weston vice-chairman Sam Curley said: “Sponsorship agreements means we can provide better training facilities and additional equipment for the club’s junior sides, who we hope will become future first team or even professional cricketers.
- 1 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 2 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 3 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 4 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 5 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 6 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 7 New leadership team for charity
- 8 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 9 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 10 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
“Our intention is to bring the highest standard of cricket in the region to the town, and deals such as this can only help with that aspiration.”
Further sponsorship opportunities exist with the club. Any businesses or individuals interested are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org
WESTON Cricket Club are looking for an experienced scorer for Saturday league matches this summer.
For further information, please contact Chris Davidson on 07808 127228.