Sponsors renew their partnership
Somerset Rebels team partners, Whitepack Network Services and Harris Bros Car Breakers have renewed their sponsorship.
BARELY has the chequered flag fallen on the 2011 speedway season and the Somerset Dickies Rebels plans for 2012 have been boosted by the news that Weston-based Harris Bros Car Breakers have renewed their team partner sponsorship of the Rebels.
This is following on from the earlier news that Whitepack Network Services Ltd has already renewed their team partner sponsorship with the club.
The Rebels have only just completed its 2011 campaign and they already have two of its team partners, Whitepack Network Services and now Harris Bros, renewing their sponsorship of the Rebels, for which the club are extremely grateful.
Harris Bros was established as a business some 40 years ago by the father of the three brothers, Derren, Colin and Martin, who now run the business, they having to build everything up from scratch in 2000 when a fire destroyed everything.
You may also want to watch:
Derren said: “We have been going to the Oaktree Arena for a number of years now and really enjoyed everything about the place, I suppose in some respects we can empathise with the Hancock family who have built everything up from scratch, just as we have had to do with the business after the fire in 2000.”
- 1 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 2 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston
- 3 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 4 Mike begins monumental challenge for Weston-super-Mare causes
- 5 Secondary school to expand to second site expected to cost £30million
- 6 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 7 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 8 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 9 Housing development for greenfield site in Nailsea approved
- 10 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal