Sponsorship opportunity at Nailsea
INSPIRED by the recent successes of Bristol Rovers and the Bristol Balloon Fiesta, Nailsea Cricket Club have decided to hold a special sponsorship draw for a chance to become the team's official shirt sponsor for the next two seasons.
INSPIRED by the recent successes of Bristol Rovers and the Bristol Balloon Fiesta, Nailsea Cricket Club have decided to hold a special sponsorship draw for a chance to become the team's official shirt sponsor for the next two seasons (2010 and 2011).
Local businesses can buy a draw ticket for �50 and win the opportunity to see their company's name on all Nailsea CC shirts.
The draw will be held at the annual Club Day at the Grove Sports Centre, Nailsea, on August 30, and there are four main prizes to be won:
First prize, your name on the front of all Nailsea CC shirts and main shirt sponsor status on club documents and website. Second prize, your name on the back of all Nailsea CC shirts; third prize, your name on the sleeve of all Nailsea CC shirts; fourth prize, a perimeter advertising banner at Nailsea CC's home ground.
You may also want to watch:
The draw will be capped to a maximum of 100 tickets, to maximise your chance of winning. Each ticket costs �50 or you can buy three tickets for �100.
And even if you do not win big, you will not leave empty handed. Everyone who enters will be given club affiliate status, which includes a link on the club website (currently being redesigned), your company logo on a junior or senior player's bat, and receipt of the regular club newsletter.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 5 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 6 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 7 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 8 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 9 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 10 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
Nailsea runs nine teams with over 100 players from age six to 60, playing over 150 fixtures a season across the entire Bristol and North Somerset region and occasionally beyond.
Nailsea player and draw organiser Adam Blower said: "Breaking away from traditional high price sponsorship deals, this is a great way to tackle the credit crunch and give local businesses a fantastic opportunity to get involved with the club.
To get an application form or for more information, please visit www.nailseacricket.co.uk, nailsea.play-cricket.com or email email@example.com.
Closing date for entries is Wednesday 26th August 2009.