Colder conditions are slowing sport at Shiplate Farm Fisheries.
WITH colder conditions beginning to slow sport in general, carp were always going to be hard to find at Shiplate Farm Fishery, most anglers would be hoping to build their weights from silvers.
This proved to be the case with some quality roach and bream to 5lb being caught.
The exception was Eric Searle on peg 1 and Colin Lambert on peg 3, who both got into carp to double figures and ended the day in the top two places.
Results: Eric Searle 62.5lb; Colin Lambert 39.12 lb; Danny 17.1 lb (incl silvers); Roger Coombes 16.5lb.
You may also want to watch:
Shiplate Farm Fishery is running open winter matches on the following dates: January 8, Hawthorns; January 29, Hawthorns; February 19, Main Lake; March 4, Hawthorns; March 25, Westpool.
Draw at 9am, fishing 10am-3pm, maximum 15 anglers. �15 entry fee. To reserve your place or for more information please call 07895 852162.
- 1 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 2 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 3 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 4 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 5 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 6 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 7 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 8 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 9 New leadership team for charity
- 10 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston