Sporting Weston Reserves bag new kit sponsors New Inn
- Credit: Craig Theodore Starrett
A Weston & District League's Reserves side have received new sponsors for their full team kit.
Sporting Weston Reserves, who play in the third division, have been kindly sponsored by New Inn, replacing old shirt sponsors Nutree Public House.
They wore the new shirts against Swiss Valley Rangers in their season opener last month.
Local entrepreneur Stuart Turner has continued to sponsor the club's first team through his company Somerset Signing & Framing Co.
"I’m happy to support the local football club Sporting Weston FC, I’m pleased to be working with a great bunch of people or are looking to support the local community," said New Inn owner Martin Jones.
You may also want to watch:
Sporting Weston's Gary Booth added: "As the club secretary I think it is important to work with businesses close to our ground at Kewstoke Village Hall. I’m delighted with the New Inn’s hospitality and how enthusiastic Martin Jones is about Sporting Weston FC."
Both Sporting Weston sides are in action this Saturday with the firsts hosting Hutton Reserves while the Reserves travel to St George Easton in Gordano Reserves.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston