Successful grading at Hutton Moor
- Credit: Archant
Weston Karate Club held a successful grading session at Hutton Moor Leisure Centre.
CONGRATULATIONS go to students from Weston Karate Club who participated in their grading at Hutton Moor Leisure Centre.
Several new members took part in their first grading and they all successfully and confidently demonstrated what they had learned in their weekly training sessions.
Gradings are held every three months and are an opportunity to see if members can demonstrate the knowledge they have gained under pressure.
Karate is not just for children, but ideal for all members of a family, with some parents and their children training together. Karate teaches self discipline, co-ordination, practical self defence techniques, promotes to build confidence and improves flexibility.
You may also want to watch:
The club has three experienced instructors and currently trains twice a week at Hutton Moor. The club is just about to start a new beginners course with the first two weeks completely free.
If you are interested for yourself or someone else and would like more information, contact Kevin on 01934 624713 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 5 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 6 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival
- 7 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted
- 8 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 9 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 10 Plan to build £30million second school site approved