Successful grading at Hutton Moor
- Credit: Archant
Weston Karate Club held a successful grading session at Hutton Moor Leisure Centre.
CONGRATULATIONS go to students from Weston Karate Club who participated in their grading at Hutton Moor Leisure Centre.
Several new members took part in their first grading and they all successfully and confidently demonstrated what they had learned in their weekly training sessions.
Gradings are held every three months and are an opportunity to see if members can demonstrate the knowledge they have gained under pressure.
Karate is not just for children, but ideal for all members of a family, with some parents and their children training together. Karate teaches self discipline, co-ordination, practical self defence techniques, promotes to build confidence and improves flexibility.
You may also want to watch:
The club has three experienced instructors and currently trains twice a week at Hutton Moor. The club is just about to start a new beginners course with the first two weeks completely free.
If you are interested for yourself or someone else and would like more information, contact Kevin on 01934 624713 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 'Bright future' for Weston high street
- 3 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 4 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 8 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 9 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown