Successful karate club grading
- Credit: Archant
Weston Karate Club held a successful grading day at Hutton Moor Leisure Centre.
WESTON Karate Club held their second grading of the year at Hutton Moor Leisure Centre.
Gradings are a nervous time, an individual’s character is put to the test under traditional exam conditions established many years ago and practiced all over the world.
Congratulations go to all the successful students on passing their grades and it is normal to pick out several students for a special mention. This time it was Luke, who has shown great enthusiasm since he started training.
Also Chelsea, who has trained regularly, showed great promise and with a maturity seldom seen in children of her age.
You may also want to watch:
Shotokan karate is an individual activity which focuses on improving confidence, concentration, co-ordination and self control in a disciplined environment.
A special thank you go to all the parents and relatives for their support ensuring regular attendance.
- 1 Man charged with rape and sexual assaults
- 2 Former Weston loanee Waite confirms Cardiff City departure
- 3 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 4 May 17: Restaurants reopen indoors and soft play areas welcome youngsters
- 5 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 6 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 7 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 8 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 9 Potter hails 'invaluable' Cheddar experience will help at Wells City
- 10 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
A new beginner’s course starts next week at Hutton Moor, with the first two weeks completely free.
For further details, contact Kevin or Michelle on 01934 624713 or e-mail email@example.com