Table tennis awards evening
- Credit: Archant
Cleeve & Claverham Pythons completed a double in the Weston & District Table Tennis League.
AT the Weston & District Table Tennis Association’s AGM, the following trophies were presented by president Pat Maxwell - Division 1 Westlands Trophy: Cleeve & Claverham Pythons; runners up C & C Vipers.
Division 2 Bill Lavis Shield: Veterans C; Cleeve & Claverham Banwell A. Archdale Handicap Cup: C & C Pythons; Veterans C.
Division 1 averages: Bill Atkinson (C & C Vipers); Division 2: Gary Evry (Veterans C). Pulsford Cup for the most improved junior: Jack Brent (C & C Banwell A).
The association urgently needs a publicity officer to do regular reports. Also, the position of development officer is vacant.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone would like to play in the league or put in a new team for the new season, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by the beginning of August. Further details can be found on the website www.tabletennis365.com/weston-super-mare
- 1 Businesses refused to reopen after lockdown due to staff safety fears in Weston town centre
- 2 Weston family who had home transformed featured on DIY SOS
- 3 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 4 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 5 Mural nears completion in Weston
- 6 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 7 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 8 Fruit and veg shop to continue running delivery service for Christmas
- 9 Brain tumour survivor Lyra, aged 7, aims to top charts with Christmas charity single
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3