Third successive defeat for Castle seconds
Uphill Castle seconds suffered their third defeat in three matches at home to Wellington.
Uphill Castle seconds suffered a third consecutive defeat at home to Wellington.
Batting first, Castle posted 191-5 with Tom Oultram and Gareth Williams both hitting 50s.
The visitors only lost three wickets chasing down the total, with Jacob Matthews taking 2-49 and Mark Patch took a wicket with the help of his son Bradley.
Uphill collected 12 points and will be hoping to return to winning ways at Street on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
The first XI match at Temple Cloud was called off because of a saturated pitch.
- 1 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 2 Mural nears completion in Weston
- 3 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 4 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 5 Which services will be open and closed during tier three in North Somerset?
- 6 Fruit and veg shop to continue running delivery service for Christmas
- 7 Town centre park to reopen as wellbeing park for people to aid mental and physical health
- 8 Brain tumour survivor Lyra, aged 7, aims to top charts with Christmas charity single
- 9 Calls to scrap housing plan to create "people's forest" in Weston
- 10 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer