Trampolinists bounce up the grading system
- Credit: Archant
Weston Trampoline Club members gained good grades to move up the grading system.
WESTON Trampoline Club had another successful weekend at the South West regional grading competition held at Bath University Sports Village.
This regional event is held six times a year, giving trampoline gymnasts the opportunity to bounce up the regional grading system.
It was a 1, 2, 3 podium finish for Eddie Phillips, who finished first in the U11B grade G group, qualifying to grade F. Grace Vaz, finished second in the U17G grade F, qualifying at the first attempt to grade E, and Sarah Rogerson finished third in the U11G grade G, qualifying to grade F.
Keeping the consecutive run of placings going, other results were as follows - both finishing in fourth place in their relevant age groups were Tilly Hall (U9G grade G) and Chloe Hedges (O17L grade F), finishing in fifth were Lucy Vaz Gillespie (U11G grade F) and Lucy France (U15G grade F).
You may also want to watch:
Charlotte Fuller finished sixth in her age group (U11G grade E), Tahlia Macrides finished seventh in the U9G grade G, Lexi Schueler finished eighth in the U13G grade E, Chelsea Bailey and Katie Mochan finished 15th and 16th respectfully in the U13G grade G group.
Head Coach Di Allen said: “All of our gymnasts have worked hard since the last competition in April. I am really pleased with the whole team, the results have been brilliant. We now have until October to train new routines and make improvements.”
- 1 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 2 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 3 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 4 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 5 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 6 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 7 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 8 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 9 Puxton Park to open trampoline park, gym and segway course
- 10 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
Weston Trampoline Club meet at Hutton Moor Leisure Centre on Mondays and Fridays and run both recreational and competitive classes.
If you would like any further information, please ring Di Allen on 07908 744424.