Trio sign for Weston
- Credit: Getty Images
THREE players have been added to Weston’s first team for the new Conference South season.
Teenage midfielder Louis Feeley has joined the Seagulls from Conference outfit Hereford United and is joined by two graduates from Weston’s academy.
Bradley Ash and Mike Carpenter have signed deals after impressing during preseason.
Manager Craig Laird said: “It is really great to be bringing academy players to the first team squad.
“It demonstrates the club’s commitment to the academy and is the long term future for our club. We have one of the finest academies in the league.”
You may also want to watch:
Club director Richard Sloane said more signings are expected to be confirmed in the coming days.
Weston will host Exeter City in their first home preseason friendly tonight (Thurs) at 7.30pm.
- 1 Businesses refused to reopen after lockdown due to staff safety fears in Weston town centre
- 2 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 3 Weston family who had home transformed featured on DIY SOS
- 4 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 5 Mural nears completion in Weston
- 6 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 7 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 8 Brain tumour survivor Lyra, aged 7, aims to top charts with Christmas charity single
- 9 Fruit and veg shop to continue running delivery service for Christmas
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3