Unanimous points decision
- Credit: Archant
Titans Boxing Club member Paul Neale lost on a unanimous points decision in his latest bout.
TITANS Boxing Club member Paul Neale was in action competing against J Sykes of Emerald Boxing Club in Bristol.
Neale went forwards for most of the contest against a skilled and tricky opponent, but could not quite get ahead and lost due to an unanimous points decision. Neale was the aggressor throughout and it was a crowd pleasing performance.
Steve Callaghan had his amateur debut on the same show against National Smelting Boxing Club’s Jay J Reynolds. Steve gave weight away against a strong looking opponent and had to dig deep to complete three hard fought rounds.
Callaghan made good use of his jab throughout and although losing on points, it was a challenging match.
You may also want to watch:
Both boxers did Titans proud with their performances. The club would like to thank John Cleary of Weston Boxing Club for the invite to their show.
Titans train at Burnham Area Youth Centre every Wednesday evening, with juniors training at the same place on Monday and Friday evenings.
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 6 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 7 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 8 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 9 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 10 WIN: Tickets to UK Pink Floyd at Weston Playhouse