Unique programme at Worlebury
- Credit: Archant
Top PGA coach Sarah Burnell is holding a seven lesson ladies’ course at Worlebury Golf Club.
FOR the last three years, Worlebury Golf Club has been offering a unique programme to encourage more ladies to take up the game.
PGA professional Sarah Burnell, named last year as Golf World Magazine top 100 UK coach, designed a programme where ladies can learn to game backwards, starting with putting and finishing on driving.
Over 50 ladies have now successfully completed the course, many progressing on to the course via the buddie scheme that the lady members offer as a follow up to the programme.
Sarah said: “You are guaranteed a warm welcome at Worlebury and the coaching programme is informative and fun. It is a great way to take up a new sport and make new friends.”
You may also want to watch:
The next comprehensive seven lesson ladies’ beginner course will be starting on Saturday (June 15) at 4pm at the club.
Please contact Sarah on 07725 555970 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 1 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 2 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 3 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 4 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 5 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 6 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 7 North Somerset online choir to bring Christmas cheer
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 10 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases