Uphill Castle secure major new sponsorship
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Uphill Castle has signed a new three year sponsorship deal with Weston’s Cider.
UPHILL Castle is proud to announce a three year sponsorship deal with Weston’s Cider.
Among the benefits of the deal for Weston’s is the exclusive cider pouring rights at the Castle, as well as branding around the ground.
The deal has already helped the club, with major investment into the facilities of the ground. New covers have been purchased for the main square and other improvements to the club house and grounds will be announced in the coming weeks.
Tom Moseling of Weston’s Cider said: “We have been supplying Uphill Castle for a number of years now, and can see what a forward thinking club it is. This sponsorship means the club can continue its work in bringing some of the best cricket facilities in the North Somerset area.”
You may also want to watch:
Ade Gardener, Uphill Castle committee member spoke of his delight at the news: “This is a major deal for us. It will help us with the plans the club has for the future, from our Under-11s to 1st XI teams.
“The investment has already helped us purchase new covers and we have lots of exciting news to announce in the coming weeks too,”
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 3 More support needed from Government for pubs to survive
- 4 Pump track project appeals for further community support
- 5 Restaurant donates meals to key workers, teachers and pupils
- 6 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
- 7 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 8 Families urged to access free school meals in lockdown
- 9 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 10 Family fundraising to create care packages for NHS nursing staff looking after their daughter
The club is also delighted to announce that the August bank holiday Big Bash will be sponsored by Weston’s brand – Stowford Press, the official cider of England cricket.
Uphill Castle begin their league campaign on May 3, with all four teams having fixtures that day. The club is always looking for new players, of any age and ability.
Junior training is on Tuesday nights from 6.30pm. Senior training is Wednesday nights from 6.30pm. For more info please see the clubs website www.uphillcastlecc.co.uk