Weston FC thankful for club partners and continued support in 2020
- Credit: TB Design/WsMAFC
Weston FC have passed on their thanks to all the club partners and sponsors for their unwavering support during a testing 12 months due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
There are currently 30 sponsors and partners at the club, with a few of them having been with the club for more than 15 years.
The Seagulls main sponsor are Lambtrad Ltd trading as McDonalds Somerset, who are in their fourth season sponsoring the club, and long supporters OCP and NK Group, with the former making huge investments to the club for more than 30 years.
And there is more to come from the club, who are currently working on partnerships which will benefit the supporters.
Operations Director Neil Keeling said: “Since I joined the club in 2013, I’ve been trying to establish long lasting partnerships, which benefits both parties. For me it is all about working together and maximising the potential within the partnership and sponsorship.
You may also want to watch:
“We have been blown away by the continued support of all our commercial partners and sponsors.
“I was really worried back in May, that we would lose a big percentage of commercial income for 2020-21, but nearly every company renewed, which has been a great support to us as a club.”
- 1 Man dies after collision with car
- 2 Sisters take on Weston walk in father’s memory
- 3 Flood alleviation scheme on outskirts of Weston completed
- 4 Worle pub due to be a nursery up for sale
- 5 Weston RNLI given over £4,000 from major technology firm
- 6 Man arrested after vigilant witness reports suspicious activity
- 7 Weston police officer faces misconduct hearing after alleged racist comments
- 8 Owner attempts to delay Birnbeck Pier compulsory purchase order, but council stands firm
- 9 Coronavirus vaccinations move to next phase in North Somerset
- 10 One-way scheme improves safety outside primary school