Weston to host Bristol City friendly
- Credit: Archant
BRISTOL City will face Weston in a preseason friendly in July.
The Robins announced today (Wed) they would bring a side to the Woodspring Stadium as they prepare for a second season in the SkyBet League One championship.
The game will be on July 9 but a kick-off time has yet to be announced.
It will be the first of two confirmed preseason fixtures that manager-less Weston will have against league opposition.
Ahead of the Seagulls’ Skrill South campaign, they will also welcome Newport County on July 15, kick-off at 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
The club has also announced admission prices will be frozen for the 2014-15 season.
Matchday tickets for adults will be £12 and for seniors and people aged 24 and under, they will be £8.
- 1 Man charged with rape and sexual assaults
- 2 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 3 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 4 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 5 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 6 Tributes pour in for ‘dedicated family man’ who died in mountain fall
- 7 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 8 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 9 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 10 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
Discounted season tickets will remain on sale until June 30.