Wheelers’ presentation evening
- Credit: Archant
Weston Wheelers Cycling Club held its annual awards evening at Weston Football Club.
Weston Wheelers Cycling Club held its annual awards evening at Weston Football Club with a special guest, professional cyclist Marcin Bialoblocki, who just made it back from competing the world time trial championships in Doha, Qatar, to present the awards.
Awards - Three Piers Challenge: John Finch (58.07); Glastonbury Tor Time Trial: Pete Gillespie (1.52.22); Taunton Time Trial: Pete Gillespie (1.12.14); Bleadon Hill climb: Ian Marsden (3.01); Accommodation Road Sprint: Ben Nicholas (2.28); Rob Special Time Trial: Pete Gillespie (1.31.36); Brean – Burnham Time Trial: John Finch (51.14); Wednesday Night SRC TT: Dave Harmer 24.38; Points competition: Duncan Robertson 127.
Thanks go to British record holder, of One Pro Cycling, along with Wheelers legends, Roger Claridge and Dave Trowbridge, for presenting the trophies and medals. Also, a big thank you to everyone who made the awards night a success.
You may also want to watch:
Left to right. Ben Nicholas, Pete Gillespie, Wayne Lloyd, Marcin Bialoblocki, Ian Marsden, Dave Harmer, Duncan Robertson.
- 1 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 2 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 3 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 4 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 5 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 6 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 7 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Two charged with burglary and fraud