Whirlwind in Weston
ONE of snooker s most enduring and popular characters will be tackling some of Weston's top players during an exhibition in May.
ONE of snooker's most enduring and popular characters will be tackling some of Weston's top players during an exhibition in May.
Jimmy 'The Whirlwind' White will be appearing at the Green Baize Sports Club in North Street on May 20.
He will be taking on some of the town's premier club players, as well as available for photographs and autographs with fans of the sport.
White's appearance comes just a month after former UK champion Matthew Stevens appeared at the venue, which is forging a strong reputation with cue sport enthusiasts.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the event, which is scheduled to begin at 6pm, are priced at �16, and are on sale now. Call 01934 644221 to book.
- 1 Businesses refused to reopen after lockdown due to staff safety fears in Weston town centre
- 2 Weston family who had home transformed featured on DIY SOS
- 3 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 4 Calls to scrap housing plan to create "people's forest" in Weston
- 5 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 6 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 9 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 10 Sharon cooks thousands of meals throughout coronavirus lockdown – despite breaking her arm while fundraising