Winscombe and St John's Ladies merge
WINSCOMBE AFC has recently merged with Weston St John's Ladies Section.
WINSCOMBE AFC has recently merged with Weston St John's Ladies' Section.
With St John's moving both their ladies' and girls' sections across and the full merger took place some weeks ago.
The female section of the club currently have the ladies' First team playing in the South West Combination League; ladies' Reserve team playing in the South West Women's Football League; ladies' Development team playing in the Somerset League.
We also currently have Under-13s 11-a-side and Under-12s seven-a-side both playing in the Bristol Girls' League.
You may also want to watch:
We would welcome new players of any age and abilities to come along and join the club.
The first fixture of the season at the War Memorial Ground, The Lynch, Winscombe, is First team, August 16, 2pm kick-off against Forest Green Rovers.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 8 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 9 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 10 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released