Worle romp to victory
Worle nder-12s entertained Gordano Valley Rangers and romped to a 9-0 victory.
WORLE Under-12s entertained Gordano Valley Rangers and romped to a 9-0 victory.
The hosts started with Ben More in goal, Will Stephens, Lewis Cregan and Aaron Pitt across the back, Charlie Harvey, Keaton Walker, Dan Ward and Ted Crabb in midfield, Cole Griffiths sat just behind strikers Mitch Hawkes and Harry Harvey. Substitutes were Ryan Johnson, Aaron Millard and Josh Ball.
Worle took the lead after a minute when Hawkes netted from close range. Crabb added a second and he added two more before Harvey added a fifth. Harvey scored again before Crabb added the seventh before the break.
In the second half, Worle lost their shape before Harvey netted the eighth. Some stunning one-touch football from Pitt, Ward and Walker set up Cregan for the final goal.
You may also want to watch:
Man of the match went to Keaton Walker.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Family fundraising to create care packages for NHS nursing staff looking after their daughter
- 3 More support needed from Government for pubs to survive
- 4 Pump track project appeals for further community support
- 5 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 6 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
- 7 Families urged to access free school meals in lockdown
- 8 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats
- 9 Have your say on health services in Somerset
- 10 Free workshops to raise awareness of seasonal affective disorder