Yatton & Cleeve United make management changes to their three teams
- Credit: Archant
Yatton & Cleeve United have announced management changes to their three teams for the forthcoming 2020/21 season.
The first team, who play in Division One of the Uhlsport Somerset League, will be led by Mark Francis, assisted by Mike Lee and Myles Wellings.
The reserve team, who play in Division Three of the Somerset League, welcome new manager Joe Rowsell on board and he will be assited by George Stone and Trev Hewson.
And the A team, who play in Weston & District League Division Two have announced their management duo of Nathan Stacey and Pete Craske.
Socially distanced pre-season training is already in full flow twice a week, with the club looking to hit the ground running when the new season eventually starts.
You may also want to watch:
With all three teams having strengthened over the summer, the future is looking bright for this progressive club, as they look to build momentum towards their goal of being one of the best football clubs in the region.
New players are always welcome and anyone interested in playing should contact reserve team manager, Joe Rowsell on 07471 790159 or email email@example.com
- 1 RNLI believes return to Birnbeck Island 'the most credible option' for Weston
- 2 Weston town centre to undergo 'facelift' next month
- 3 CNM Estates purchase Birnbeck Pier with new company
- 4 Weston woman celebrates 105th birthday
- 5 Parents 'in tears' over Weston school's generous fuel fund
- 6 Weston site to offer more coronavirus tests for people with symptoms
- 7 Housing groups preparing application to build medical centre in village
- 8 Weston café raising funds to deliver meals to frontline workers
- 9 Work begins on Weston's £20million broadband investment
- 10 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations