A tale of cold-blooded murder heads to Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
Former Coronation Street baddie Andrew Lancel is set to thrill Weston’s Playhouse next week as he leads an impressive cast in A Judgement In Stone.
He may be best known for his evil ways as Frank Foster in the popular UK soap but this time he is set to take the audience on a journey in a series of flashbacks.
This psychological thriller, by Ruth Rendell, follows the story of Eunice, who struggles to fit in socially.
She joins an exceptionally wealthy family as their housekeeper and the very reason for her awkward personality unravels in a tale of cold-blooded murder which happened on Valentine’s Day.
The shocking revelations which are continually revealed showcase a lifetime of deceit, despair and not to mention intense cover-ups.
You may also want to watch:
Lancel will be joined on stage by former Blue member Antony Costa, who is no stranger to the stage having performed in popular musical Blood Brothers for a number of years.
He was also part of the cast in the tenth anniversary tour of Boogie Nights.
- 1 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 2 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 5 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 6 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released
- 7 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 10 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
However, this will be a slightly different challenge for the former boy band heartthrob as he showcases his straight acting ability alongside Lancel and former Heartbeat star Sophie Ward.
A Judgement In Stone will be at The Playhouse, in High Street, from Monday until April 15 with performances at 7.30pm each night and 2.30pm on Wednesday and April 15.
Tickets, priced £26.50-29.50, are available by calling 01934 645544, or online via www.theplayhouse.co.uk