Chart-topping grime artist to play Bristol show
- Credit: Pomona
Chart-topping grime-artist AJ Tracey will play Bristol’s SWX on Saturday.
The Bristol date is part of a country wide tour in support of his self-titled debut album which has entered the charts at number 3.
AJ’s sound combines razor sharp wit with an array of influences, which has seen him appear on tracks with Missy Elliot, Denzel Curry, Rick Ross and A$AP Rocky.
AJ burst onto the UK grime scene in 2016 and was nominated for two MOBO awards as well as many other accolades including one to watch nominations from MTV, Vevo and the BBC Sound Poll.
In 2017 AJ performed more than 100 shows worldwide, and crashed into the album charts with self-released EP, Secure The Bag, which reached number 13 with no label backing.
You may also want to watch:
AJ Tracey plays SWX, in Nelson Street, on Saturday at 6pm.
Tickets priced £20 are available on 01179 450 325 or online at www.swxbristol.com
- 1 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 2 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 3 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 4 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 5 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 6 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 7 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 10 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s