Alan Carr in Bristol
SPEXY Beast is the name of Alan Carr’s new show which arrives in Bristol next week.
The spectacle wearing joker is embarking on a nationwide arena tour this autumn with an entirely new show.
The star of Channel 4’s Alan Carr Chatty Man returns to the road after more than four years off the circuit.
The warm and witty comedian will appear at The Bristol Hippodrome at 8pm on Monday and Tuesday.
Alan, known for his priceless sense of humour and wonderfully effortless stage presence, will be trying out some of his new material.
You may also want to watch:
As he psyches up for Spexy Beast, Alan said he cannot wait to get out on stage and tell everyone about the last four years. Have you got your ticket?
Tickets, priced from �28.50, are available at www.bristolhippodrome.org.uk
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 6 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 7 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 8 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 9 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 10 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake