An Evening With Charlie Landsborough – competition
- Credit: Archant
COUNTRY singer Charlie Landsborough is coming to Weston-super-Mare for one night only next month.
The 73-year-old did not have his first hit until the age of 50, but has since won over crowds around the world. He is famous for his country songs, but hardened fans will know country music only accounts for a small part of his repertoire.
In his latest tour he will be accompanied by his four-strong band and will be belting out up-tempo music, romantic tunes and more.
As well as the musical performances he will be telling stories about his life.
An Evening With Charlie Landsborough will take place at The Playhouse in High Street on November 7 at 7.30pm. Tickets, priced £19-20.50, are available from the box office on 01934 645544 or online via www.theplayhouse.co.uk
The Mercury has teamed up with The Playhouse to offer three lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show.
You may also want to watch:
The competition will close at 10am on October 16.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final. By entering the competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 3 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 4 More support needed from Government for pubs to survive
- 5 Restaurant donates meals to key workers, teachers and pupils
- 6 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
- 7 Pump track project appeals for further community support
- 8 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats
- 9 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 10 Mass rollout of Oxford vaccine begins in North Somerset