Best-selling artist Katie Melua to perform at Colston Hall
- Credit: Josh Skinner
One of the best-selling female artists in the UK and Europe will perform at Bristol’s Colston Hall.
Katie Melua rose to fame in 2003 when she joined record label Dramatico – under the management of composer Mike Batt – and released her debut album Call Off The Search, which shot to number one in the UK album charts.
The Georgian-born singer has become one of the most successful recording artists of the millennium, selling more than 11 million albums, one million concert tickets and earning 56 platinum awards.
She has been nominated for two Brit awards and has won two Echo awards.
Melua will release her seventh album, In Winter, next week and takes off on her UK and European tour soon after.
You may also want to watch:
She will be joined on stage by Georgian polyphonic singing group Gori Women’s Choir.
Katie Melua will be at Colston Hall, in Colston Street, at 7pm on November 24.
- 1 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 2 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 3 Housing development for greenfield site in Nailsea approved
- 4 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 5 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 6 Mike begins monumental challenge for Weston-super-Mare causes
- 7 Mother launches fundraising challenge as she battles cancer
- 8 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 9 North Somerset Council launches local test and trace service
- 10 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people
Tickets, priced £20.96-138.68, are available from 08448 871500 or online via www.colstonhall.org