Baby Strange to perform in Bristol
- Credit: Daniel Blake
Glasgow indie-punk trio Baby Strange will bring their tour to the South West next month.
To celebrate the release of their Land Of Nothing EP earlier this year, the group will play at The Crofters Rights in Bristol on November 8 at 7pm.
Vocalist and guitarist Johnny Madden and brothers Connaire and Aidan McCann are re-establishing themselves as one of the most innovative and uncompromising outfits in the UK.
Since the release of their critically acclaimed 2016 debut album Want It Need It, Baby Strange have toured tirelessly, building an enthusiastic and dedicated live audience, selling out venues across the UK and sharing stages with the likes of Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Slaves, Jamie T & Wavves.
Their Land Of Nothing UK tour sees the band back on that independent venue trail and you are not going to want to miss out.
Tickets, priced £8.80, are available at www.gigantic.com
- 1 Spacious residence in exclusive Weston Hillside
- 2 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 3 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 4 Home gets illuminated with Christmas lights for charity
- 5 Council finances given auditors' approval
- 6 New community fridge opens in the Sovereign Centre
- 7 PICTURES: Winter Gardens Christmas fayre
- 8 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 9 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks
- 10 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash