Chase & Status in Bristol
THE increasingly-popular Chase & Status will return to Bristol in March.
With the release of single Blind Faith, featuring rising star Liam Bailey, on January 24 and latest album No More Idols on January 31, duo Will Kennard and Saul Milton, will then take to the stage on their fourth live headline tour.
No More Idols will be held at the Bristol 02 academy on March 15.
Chase & Status released gold debut album More Than A Lot in October 2008, through Independent label RAM Records.
Since then, the guys been touring constantly and bringing their incredible live show to over 500,000 last year.
You may also want to watch:
They had two sold-out tours in 2010 and headlined many of the UK and Europe’s major festivals Chase & Status also won a Q Award for Best Video and have been nominated for Critics Choice Festival Headliner at the UK Festival Awards.
Whether it is Drum & Bass, Hip-Hop, or Dubstep, the duo’s versatility has enabled them to become leaders within the most cutting edge genres.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences
- 2 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 3 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 4 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 5 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 6 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 7 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 8 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 9 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 10 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
In the past 18 months their production work includes some highly-praised remix work for Jay Z and The Prodigy’s recent comeback and the twosome produced a bunch of tracks on Rihannas fourth album Rated R.
Tickets, priced �15.32, are available from www.gigsandtours.com or www.ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0844 811 0051 or 0844 826 2826.