First Churchill Music event of the year taking place this weekend
- Credit: Churchill Music
Churchill Music are excited to host their first live show of 2022 this weekend.
The Aquinas Piano trio will perform from 7.30-9.30pm on January 15 at All Saints Church, in Station Road, Wrington.
The trio quickly became one of the most sought-after ensembles in the country and have thrilled Churchill Music audiences on many occasions.
Ruth Rogers plays violin, Katherine Jenkinson the cello and Martin Cousin will play the piano.
Churchill Music promotes five concerts per year with the aim of making world class music accessible to all, including those in rural areas.
An event spokesperson said: "We are delighted to welcome them back to perform a sublime piano trio by Mozart, a rare and unique set of movements by Elgar as well as a passionate and heart-wrenching work by Smetana.
"The last work was written after Smetana had lost his beloved four-year-old daughter and his deeply moving composition reflects that profound outpouring of emotion.
- 1 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 2 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 5 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 6 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 7 Rat-infested house used for drug dealing boarded up
- 8 How you can keep your mobile charged at Glastonbury 2022
- 9 Hornets celebrate historical promotion to National 2 West
- 10 ITV This Morning to broadcast live from Weston
"This is certainly a concert not to be missed."
Tickets, priced £4.50-12.50, are available from Ticketsource, or from firstname.lastname@example.org or 01934 852589.