Cliff Richard concert to be live streamed in cinemas
- Credit: Curzon Cinemas
A live stream of Cliff Richard's latest concert will be screened in cinemas next week.
Cliff Richard: The Great 80 Tour will be streamed live at Weston's Cineworld Cinema and Clevedon's Curzon Cinema on October 27 at 7.45pm.
The sold-out Royal Albert Hall concert will be beamed live via satellite into more than 500 cinemas around the UK in celebration of Sir Cliff's 80th birthday.
Speaking about the cinema event, Cliff said: “I am delighted that CinemaLive are once again partnering with us to show The Great 80 Tour in cinemas worldwide.
"This tour was sadly postponed from 2020 due to the pandemic and was due to be my 80th Birthday celebration with my fans. To have the opportunity to reach an even wider audience in cinemas, and especially for those international fans still unable to travel to the tour venues, is a little nerve wracking, but hugely exciting.”
“I shall begin the tour aged 80 and will be 81 when in cinemas – what a great way to celebrate.”
Tickets are available to buy on the cinema's websites.
- 1 Elderly couple targeted by distraction burglars
- 2 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 3 Spacious residence in exclusive Weston Hillside
- 4 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 5 Home gets illuminated with Christmas lights for charity
- 6 Council finances given auditors' approval
- 7 New community fridge opens in the Sovereign Centre
- 8 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 9 PICTURES: Winter Gardens Christmas fayre
- 10 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash