Hit comedy to be staged in the West Country
- Credit: Archant
An international hit comedy is coming to the South West this month.
What’s in a Name? will be staged at Theatre Royal Bath from March 23-28 at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
The play features stars such as Simon from Inbetweeners Joe Thomas, Bo Poraj from Miranda and Emmerdale’s Louise Marwood.
The witty comedy, which has been performed in more than 30 countries around the world, captures an awkward moment during a family dinner where the three are joined by their childhood friends.
The meal is well-prepared, and the friends have the usual humorous exchanges, but a revelation changes everything.
You may also want to watch:
The masterpiece has been adapted by theatre director and writer Jeremy Sams from the award-winning French film Le Prenom.
Tickets, priced from £25.75, can be purchased from www.theatreroyal.org.uk or call Theatre Royal Bath box office on 01225 448844.
- 1 Man dies after collision with car
- 2 Flood alleviation scheme on outskirts of Weston completed
- 3 Sisters take on Weston walk in father’s memory
- 4 Worle pub due to be a nursery up for sale
- 5 Weston police officer faces misconduct hearing after alleged racist comments
- 6 Weston RNLI given over £4,000 from major technology firm
- 7 Owner attempts to delay Birnbeck Pier compulsory purchase order, but council stands firm
- 8 Man arrested after vigilant witness reports suspicious activity
- 9 One-way scheme improves safety outside primary school
- 10 Coronavirus vaccinations move to next phase in North Somerset