Hit comedy to be staged in the West Country
- Credit: Archant
An international hit comedy is coming to the South West this month.
What’s in a Name? will be staged at Theatre Royal Bath from March 23-28 at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
The play features stars such as Simon from Inbetweeners Joe Thomas, Bo Poraj from Miranda and Emmerdale’s Louise Marwood.
The witty comedy, which has been performed in more than 30 countries around the world, captures an awkward moment during a family dinner where the three are joined by their childhood friends.
The meal is well-prepared, and the friends have the usual humorous exchanges, but a revelation changes everything.
You may also want to watch:
The masterpiece has been adapted by theatre director and writer Jeremy Sams from the award-winning French film Le Prenom.
Tickets, priced from £25.75, can be purchased from www.theatreroyal.org.uk or call Theatre Royal Bath box office on 01225 448844.
- 1 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 2 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 3 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 4 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 5 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 6 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 7 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
- 8 Hot air balloons return to Weston
- 9 Congresbury edged out by Twyford House on opening day