David Dickinson to bring TV show to Weston
- Credit: Archant
A popular daytime TV show is heading to Weston.
Dickinson’s Real Deal will be filmed in the Tropicana on October 16 from 8am-5pm.
The show is regularly watched by more than a million people and is back for a 17th series, David Dickinson and the dealers are traveling around the country looking for some more bobby dazzlers brought in by members of the public.
David said: “It’s great to bring the show back to Weston. People of Weston, come along and get the Real Deal.
“It’s always great to bring the show somewhere new and where better to start than a town with such great history.”
People can bring their antiques and collectables along – their team of independent valuers will be offering free advice on all items brought along on the day.
Admission is free and you do not need to book a place or a ticket.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 5 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 6 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters