Experience an evening of jazz at Clifton Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
Jazz-lovers will be able to experience a night filled with the music they love in the wonderful space and acoustics of Clifton Cathedral.
International jazz saxophonist Andy Sheppard will perform at the Jazz Meets Bristol Symphony on June 24.
He will be joined by a rhythm section with Dan Moore on piano, Tony Orrell on drums and Ben Groenevelt on bass. Bristol Symphony Orchestra will also take 70 musicians to the event to impress the crowd.
Songs from Fanfare For The Common Man and West Side Story will be played at the event.
The event will take place in Clifton Cathedral, in Clifton Park. Doors will open at 6pm and the bar will be open for drinks and nibbles before the show begins at 7.30pm.
Tickets, priced £8 for children or £17.50 for adults, are available via www.bristolsymphonyorchestra.com
Tickets will also be available on the door, priced £10 for under-16s or £20 for adults.
- 1 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 2 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 3 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 4 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 5 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 6 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 7 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Fire crews tackle chimney blaze
- 10 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business